National Speaker, Donna Mac
|“Donna Mac is the real deal. Her generosity of spirit makes her approachable and her clear communication skills leave no room for wonder. I am glad I trusted my instinct and asked her to be our keynote speaker. Donna’s presentation was exactly what was needed and something the people were hungry for it…making us all better communicators in business and our personal lives.”
Marie Younger, Simply Black & White, Mashpee, MA
Donna Mac has been in the communications industry all her adult life: 25 years in broadcasting, more than a decade as a corporate communications trainer, coach and keynote speaker. Today, she is the proud author of The Six Pillars of Effective Communication and Guide To A Richer Life; Know Your Worth, Find Your Voice, Speak Your Mind (published, 2016) and The Six Pillars of Effective Communication (audio, 2014).
Some of Donna’s Most Requested Topics:
• Communicating Across Every Valuable Generation
• Assertive Vs. Effective Communication, Small Tweaks, Big Results
• The Fear of Speaking Is A Choice
• Communicating Electronically, Is Anyone Listening?
• Rebalance From Communication Overload
Donna’s fees include pre-speech interviews so your presentation is customized to meet your goals and objectives. Donna Mac will make every effort to be accommodating and work within your speaker budget. She books engagements 3-18 months in advance. To get a price quote, call or text 508-954-8279.
Donna’s recent speaking engagements include:
• ISACA, Greater Hartford, CT
• XPerience, Membership & Engagement, Orlando, FL
• NIBA, The Belting Association, Indianapolis, IN
• Emerson College, Boston, MA
• Association Of Internal Auditors, RI & NH
• Annual Genuine Women’s Retreat, Maui, HI
• NE Society of Association Executives, MA
• Fidelity Investments, RI
• Bryant University, Women’s Summit
|“Thank you for speaking at the UNH graduation this past week. I just wanted to let you know how much I, and everyone I have spoken with enjoyed your speech. I have been to quite a few of these ceremonies over the years and your speech is the best I have heard to date. May I have a copy to help inspire my daughter?”
Janice Mutschler, UNH, Dept. of Communication and Science Disorders
Call 508-954-8279 for Donna’s availability and additional topics.
Click here to Email Donna
“Becoming a better communicator is a choice.
You choose to do the work. Donna Mac provides the tools and the inspiration.”