Donna Mac, Keynote Speaker & Facilitator
|“Donna Mac is the real deal. Her generosity of spirit makes her approachable and her clear communication skills leave no room for wonder. I am glad I trusted my instinct and asked her to be our keynote speaker. Donna’s presentation was exactly what was needed and something the people were hungry for it…making us all better communicators in business and our personal lives.”
Marie Younger, Simply Black & White, Mashpee, MA
Donna Mac has been in the communications industry all her adult life: 25 years in broadcasting, more than a decade as a corporate communications trainer, coach and national keynote speaker. Today, she is also the proud author of The Six Pillars of Effective Communication and Guide To A Richer Life; Know Your Worth, Find Your Voice, Speak Your Mind (published, 2016) and The Six Pillars of Effective Communication (audio, 2014).
Some of Donna’s Most Requested Topics:
• The Clear Connection Between Grooming Talented Employees and Raising A Healthy Family
• Western Women Are Going To Save The World
• Communicating Live & Virtually, Is Anyone Listening?
• Communication Overload: Retreat, Rebalance, Repeat
Donna’s fees include pre-speech interviews so your presentation is customized to meet your goals and objectives. Donna Mac will make every effort to be accommodating and work within your speaker budget. She books engagements 3-18 months in advance. To get a price quote, call or text 508-954-8279.
Donna’s recent speaking engagements include:
• ISACA, Greater Hartford, CT
• XPerience, Membership & Engagement, Orlando, FL
• NIBA, The Belting Association, Indianapolis, IN
• Emerson College, Boston, MA
• Association Of Internal Auditors, RI, MA & NH
• Annual Genuine Women’s Retreat, Maui, HI
• NE Society of Association Executives, MA
• Fidelity Investments, RI
• Bryant University, Women’s Summit
|“Thank you for speaking at the UNH graduation this past week. I just wanted to let you know how much I, and everyone I have spoken with enjoyed your speech. I have been to quite a few of these ceremonies over the years and your speech is the best I have heard to date. May I have a copy to help inspire my daughter?”
Janice Mutschler, UNH, Dept. of Communication and Science Disorders
Call 508-954-8279 for Donna’s availability and additional topics.
Click here to Email Donna